INSTRUCTIONS (Mac OS X)
1. Ctrl+click on the wallpaper link that is closest to your screen size.
2. Choose to save the file to your Pictures folder.
3. On your Apple menu (top left), choose System Preferences.
4. Click Desktop & Screensaver.
5. Select the Desktop tab.
6. Click on Pictures Folder.
7. Click on the downloaded wallpaper file.
8. Choose Fill Screen or Stretch to fill screen in the drop down menu.
9. Close System Preferences.
Photography by Patrick Chen, mostly
INSTRUCTIONS (Windows XP)
1. Right click on the wallpaper link that is closest to your screen size.
2. Choose ‘Save target as’ and save the file to your My Pictures folder.
3. Right click on your Windows desktop and choose properties.
4. Select the Desktop tab.
5. Click Browse... and select the downloaded picture file.
6. Click open, and select stretch on the position menu.
7. Click OK.